All players must be registered using our online systems for insurance reasons.
You are welcome to try out for free initially, but must register and pay before playing your first game.
Junior Under 5-7's Miniroos 'Kick-Off'
2017 MINIROOS KICK-OFF - NOW OPEN!
Registration online at membership.sportstg.com
Note this is slightly different to registration for our other age groups.
Junior U8's to Seniors
2017 JUNIORS - LATE REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN!
2017 SENIORS - NOW OPEN!
JUNIOR REGULAR REGISTRATIONS: open January & close Monday 27 February 2017
JUNIOR LATE & WAIT-LIST REGISTRATIONS: available after regular registrations close
- Register online at www.myfootballclub.com
- Players having previously played in Australia (for any club) will have an existing account (FFA Number). New players will need to create an account following the instructions.
- Make sure you upload an appropriate photo (head and shoulders). This is used for ID, without an apporopriate photo you will not be able to play.
- Select 'Curtin University Football Club' from the list of clubs. NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
- Select which registration fees you wish to pay . This will depend on the level of volunteer work you are willing to commit to and if you are using installments. Outline of fee options are below in the Club's Terms & Condition. Click here for pricing to help you choose
- If the last club you played for previously was overseas - it will stop you at this stage and not allow you to pay
- Follow the prompts through the questionaire - this is important as it assists us with attaining funding from the university.
Pay your fees.
- Preferred method - pay you invoice with cred it card (will attract a transaction fee
- Pay via online bank transfer Account Name: Curtin Soccer Club, BSB: 306065, Account No: 0338796, Reference: please use the player's FFA Number. To do this select manual payment at club on the myfootballclub system. Our treasurer will cross reference and manually approve your registration.
- Installments through our online shop: On trial until 31st Jan 2017 and only for seniors on helper discount. To pick this select manual payment on the myfootballclub registration system. Then, visit our online club store to "purchase" the "payment plan". Our treasurer will cross reference and manually approve your registration -\and so may take a week or more.
- Your payment will need to be cleared and registration made active - normally within 1 week. Once it is active, you will receive an email like the one below:
- Your registration includes the cost of your uniform - see our Uniform, Vouchers & Club Store page for more information.
Help with MyFootballClub
Detailed step-by-step instructions available here.
Assistance is available at Registration Day and at Junior Pre-Season Open Training/Try-Outs.
Membership Packs, Fees and Payment Options
Details available here
Important Membership Documents
If you need help with registration please contact our volunteer team/comp coordinators.
Post a question in our Registration Questions Chat Room
Club contacts and directory available here.