As our regular registration period has passed and the season has started, we are only able to take LATE & WAIT-LIST registrations.
LATE registration means we DO have a LIMITED number of places available.
WAIT-LIST registration means we DON’T have places available. However if registered players withdraw or if we have enough wait-list players we MAY be able to add additional teams.
JUNIORS REGO STATUS:
5-7s MKO – REGISTRATION OPEN
8s – WAIT-LIST
9s – WAIT-LIST
10s – WAIT-LIST
11s – WAIT-LIST
12s – WAIT-LIST
13s – WAIT-LIST
14s – LATE
15s – LATE
16s – WAIT-LIST
Youth Dev Squad – PLAYERS WANTED
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Register online and select ‘manual payment’ (follow links below for instructions)
2. DO NOT PAY any fees until we confirm your place!
3. Join a training session (follow links below for details).
4. Wait for one of our volunteer coordinators to contact you to confirm you’re in a team (allow 7 days).
5. Pay the registration fee and start playing matches!
Players are welcome to join a team for training (have-a-go). If we are unable to place you in a team you can register for a “training-only” membership for a reduced fee.
MORE INFO (JUNIORS)https://curtinfootball.teamapp.com/custom_pages/2995
MORE INFO (SENIORS)https://curtinfootball.teamapp.com/custom_pages/3773