WA is launching a Women’s National Premier League competition, and Curtin has applied for a position, as a result, we are looking to open conversations with top-level female players for the 2020 season.
Who we would like to talk to
1) Current and EX W League players 2020 rules will only allow 3 per squad who have played W league in the 19/20 season
2) 2019 (or earlier) NTC players
3) Overseas players who are interested in coming to WA from Feb 2020 Until September 2020.
4) Anyone else with an impressive footballing CV
What is on offer for you
1) Professional contracts with honorarium payments to players on the same terms and conditions as our men’s team. Contracts would include a release clause should we be unsuccessful in our application.
2) Potential access to the Curtin Elite athlete program (must be a W League player, State or National team rep)
3) Access to Curtin Stadium’s impressive Gym and Training facilities
4) Dedicated strength and conditioning coach
5) Housing for overseas players
6) All games videoed for your ongoing professional development.
Training and open trials for all players and our under 23 squads will commence in January.
What to do call Campbell Ballantyne (President) on 0402421233
to arrange a meeting ASAP and complete this formhttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdf6xkgJ52YIvDI9Ou_S0VFc_N9Vw8p6sDtpsNy5-d53LBlJQ/viewform