Futsal is a small sided game played on indoor/outdoor courts that teaches players new skills in a fun format. Curtin Football offers supervised futsal sessions in school term 4.
- FORMAT: Small sided games played 2x20min halves on outdoor and indoor futsal hard courts
- AGES/ABILITY: 7-15 years, all ability levels.
- TIMES: Please arrive 3:50pm to sort teams for 4pm start. Finish time approx 5pm.
- MATCH LENGTH:
DAYS/DATES - School Term 4 of 2017:
- Tuesday 10th October to 21st November on red outdoor Multi Courts (1,2,3)
- Tuesday 28th November to 19th December on Indoor Courts (1,2,3)
On arrival, players will be sorted into teams by age/ability groupings so please arrive 10 mins before kick-off.
$80 per player for all sessions. Sorry, no discount or refunds for missed sessions.
Registration & PAYMENT
Register online by joining us on TeamApp and paying the registration fee in our Teamapp Store.
Registration is possible prior to any session throughout the term (via teamapp).
Sorry, no cash payments accepted.
VIA APP: select the "TEAMAPP STORE" button (Not "CLUB STORE" button)
VIA WEB: https://curtinfootball.teamapp.com/store NOTE: you MUST login to purchase tickets.
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
- Sports clothing
- Running shoes (must be non-marking)
- Drink bottle
- Hat/cap (for outdoor games)
- Bibs are provided at the start of each session.
VENUE & PARKING
Curtin Stadium, Curtin University, Bentley
Car Park A3 – entrance off Kent street. Map here
Chat (TeamApp): Junior Futsal Chat Room (to access you first need to join our TeamApp)