- Starting week postponed due to weather.
- 'Bring a Friend' to try for free in their first week.
- All kids receive a Curtin Football Hacky Sack!
- Goalkeeping Academy players (U9 up) can join for FREE.
New in 2017 (School Term 3)!
Curtin Football's new in-house "Let's Play Saturday" junior program offers fun football on Saturday mornings during school terms. All boys and girls U8-11's (born 2006 to 2009) are welcome, you don't need to be a current CUFC player. It is a simple, friendly 'turn up and play' game format, which is perfect for kids who:
- Want to try football (soccer)
- Missed out on our regular winter season
- Enjoy the exercise and friendship of club football.
- Want a fun and healthy Saturday mornings activity
- Already play/train with CUFC, or other clubs, but just want more football!
- All games in one, convenient location.
- Qualified coaches, who can adjust teams to always make games fair.
- Excellent value for money.
- Fun, safe Curtin University environment.
- Grab a warm espresso coffee from Stadium Cafe while you watch!
- VENUE: All games at Edinburgh Oval, Curtin University - map here
- PARKING: Car Park A3 - entrance off Kent Street
- 9:45am warm up, 10:00am kick-off (2x25 min halves)
- 2017 Term 3 (9 sessions) - Sat 5 AUG (postponed due to weather) - Sat 23 SEP
- 2017 Term 4 - TBA
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING:
- shin pads – compulsory for safety
- football boots or sports shoes
- sports clothing - bibs will be provided
- drink bottle
- If you want to buy CUFC branded gear, visit our ClubStore.
- New Members: $50. As a BONUS, ask and we will find you an age appropriate team to train with (Tue/Thurs afternoons)
- Current Members: $25 i.e. players looking for an extra game each week. Note: Under 5-7's Miniroos 'KickOff' players are welcome!
KEEP IN TOUCH:
- Join the TeamApp access group "Parents - Let's Play Saturday". Details here.
- This program is run by volunteers, some of whom are Curtin senior players who need to get to their own games, so please assist with setup and packing up.
- Parents are required to be present during sessions.
- Keep in touch - Join the TeamApp access group "Parents - Let's Play Saturday". Details here.
Registration and insurance
... is done through the myfootballclub online registration
- Register online at www.myfootballclub.com
- Players having previously played in Australia (for any club) will have an existing account (FFA Number). New players will need to create an account by following the instructions.
- Select 'Curtin University Football Club' from the list of clubs. NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.
- Select this program, it is under social football, so it doesn't interfere with your existing outdoor registration for Curitn or any other club. Then select the correct fee if you are a new or existing CUFC player.
Pay your fees.
- PREFERRED - Pay online via credit card at rego time (will attract a transaction fee)
- Pay via online bank transfer - To do this select manual payment at club on the myfootballclub system. Our treasurer will cross reference and manually approve your registration.
- Account Name: Curtin Soccer Club
- BSB: 306065,
- Account No: 0338796,
- Reference: please use the player's FFA Number.
- Your payment will need to be cleared and registration made active - normally within 1 week. Once it is active, you will receive an email like the one below:
If you need help contact our volunteer coordinator
Chat (TeamApp): Junior parents Q&A chat room