- Register now for term 4
- 'Bring a Friend' to try for free in their first week.
- New players receive a Curtin Football Hacky Sack!
Curtin Football's new "Let's Play Saturday" program is a simple, friendly 'turn up and play' game format, which is perfect for kids who:
- Want to try football (soccer)
- Missed out on our regular winter season
- Enjoy the exercise and friendship of club football.
- Want a fun and healthy Saturday mornings activity
- FORMAT: Simple, small sided games.
- AGES/ABILITY: Boys and Girls ages 7-15 years, all ability levels.
- TIMES: Saturdays from 10:00-11:00am. Please arrive 10 min before kick-off to assist with setup.
- DAYS/DATES: Saturday 14th October - Saturday 9th December
$50 per player for all sessions (Sorry, no discount or refunds for missed sessions)
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
Registration is possible at any stage during the season - note that pricing is still the same:
- New members, please join our TeamApp via instructions here.
- Once completed, pay your registration in our Teamapp Store either:
- VIA APP: select the "TEAMAPP STORE" button (Not "CLUB STORE" button) from app main page.
- VIA WEB (won't work in app): https://curtinfootball.teamapp.com/store
- Once registered and paid, you are automatically included in our 'Parents - Let's Play Saturday' access group so you will get news and updates about the program.
- If you have questions etc. please ask us via the Let's Play Saturday (Juniors) Chat Room (to access you will first need to join our Team App).
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
- Sports clothing
- Football boots or Running shoes
- Shin pads - compulsory for safety
- Drink bottle
- Hat/cap for outdoor games on Multi Courts
- Bibs are provided at the start of each session.
VENUE & PARKING
Curtin Stadium, Curtin University, Bentley
Car Park A3 – entrance off Kent street. Map here
Chat (TeamApp): Futsal (Juniors) (to access you first need to join our TeamApp)