Curtin Football's new Girls' Youth Development Squad (YDS) provides enjoyment focused, match-related development for girls age 13-18.
Our Girls' YDS employs a Game-Craft approach, which puts learning football skills into the context of the game, allowing players to enhance tactical understanding, improve decision making and develop the necessary skills for successful long term outcomes.
- FORMAT: Fun, positive modified game formats
- AGES/ABILITY: 13-18 years, all ability levels.
- TIMES/DAYS: TBC - see form below.
- DATES: Start date and time/day of week TBC - please see Expression of Interestform below.
$50 per player includes all sessions.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
Register your interest now, including your preferred training date/time via this online form:
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR
- Sports clothing
- Football boots (running shoes also fine)
- Shin pads
- Drink bottle
- Bibs are provided at the start of each session.
VENUE & PARKING
Curtin Stadium, Curtin University, Bentley
Car Park A3 – entrance off Kent street. Map here