Curtin Uni FC are hosting a Perth-based pre-season carnival. The perfect opportunity for coaches and managers to work on formation and test new players. this carnival has
- Short format 30 minute games with guaranteed 6 games per team
- Unlimited squad sizes
- Choice of 2 divisions
- All played at Edinburgh Oval, Curtin University, Bentley
- Great prizes: Winners of each division receive a set of 16 custom-designed jackets
- Dates: 10th and 11th March 2018
- Kick-off times: TBC but no earlier than 10am
- $490 per team = approx $5 per player, per game and includes official Football West referees
- Divisions – not strict, but as a guide:
- Div 1 – State Reserves, Sunday League first teams and higher-grade Metro teams
- Div 2 – Sunday League Reserves, lower-grade Metro or Masters teams
- Clubs can enter multiple teams, but rules prevent loading teams in the finals
PLACES LIMITED SO PURCHASE YOUR TEAM TICKET here.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE non-refundable. TICKETING CLOSES ONCE PLACES SOLD.
|Actual jacket design produced for Curtin Football. Made-to-order means we didn't have to purchase stock. With over 80 sold (and still available to purchase online) the proceeds continue raise valuable funds for our club with minimal/no effort.||Click here to check out our full online store, you could have one raising funds for your club|