Curtin Football's MiniRoos 'Kick-Off' centre recently featured on Football West's "Football 360" program!
MiniRoos 'Kickoff' uses short, game-based sessions to introduce football to newcomers in a fun and inclusive way. We create an environment that is fun, engaging, and inclusive and focuses on enjoyment rather than results as the more fun kids have, the more likely they are to continue playing.
- Designed for: Boys & Girls born 2011-2013
- 'Winter' School Term 2-3 Program: Wednesdays from 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- 'Summer Edition' School Term 1&4 Program: Wednesdays from 5pm-6pm
- 'Winter' School Term 2-3 Program: Sundays from 8:30am-9:30am
- 'Summer Edition' School Term 1&4 Program: None (Wednesdays only)
- Venue: Raphael Park, Gloucester Street, Victoria Park WA 6100 (map here)
- Format: Simple 4-a-side short format games with fun skills sessions
Uniform/What to bring:
- Training: Sports clothing (no uniform), football/soccer boots (required), shin pads (required), drink bottle.
- Games: Football/soccer boots (required), shin pads (required), drink bottle and hat. Your volunteer Team Manager will distribute playing shirts to be returned at end of season. Once registered and paid, a voucher will be emailed to parents that covers the cost of club shorts and socks from our online ClubStore. See our Vouchers & Uniforms page for more information.
- 'Summer Edition' - School Term 4: Wednesdays only from Wed 10th Oct - Wed 12th Dec
- 'Winter' School Term 2 & 3: Wednesdays and Sundays from Wed 2nd May - Wed 19th September (no sessions during term 2-3 school holidays)
- 'Summer Edition' - School Term 4 (Wednesdays only): $80 Note: No voucher issued for Term 1 & Term 4
- New players only receive an ALDI MiniRoos 'Kick-Off' gift pack (details below)
- NOTES: Due to the young age of MiniRoos players, parents are required to be present during sessions, or nominate a fellow parent that will be present. Additionally, your assistance in setting up/packing up (usually no more than 5 minutes) is required and greatly appreciated by our volunteers.
Registrations Open Soon
Financial assistance up to $150 is available for successful applicants of the government-run KidSport program. Once approved (can take from 1-2 weeks), you will need to email your 'KidSport Code' to firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name and 'FFA Registration Number' to complete their registration.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: "Do the kids wear an orange playing shirt?" ('Winter' Term 2-3 only)
- A: Only for 'Winter' school terms 2 and 3 kids are loaned a Curtin Football orange playing shirt which needs to be returned at the end of season. No orange shirt/uniform is necessary for terms 'Summer' 1 and 4.
- Questions about Vouchers & Uniform? (Term 2 & 3 only)
- Note: Summer Term 1 & 4 do not receive a voucher as no uniform is required. For 'Winter' Term 2 &3, please see our Vouchers & Uniforms page for all the information you need
If you have any further questions, after reading the above, please contact our volunteer coordinators
Chat (TeamApp): Registration & Voucher Enquiries Chat Room Note: to access you first need to join our TeamApp and select the access group: Parents - U5-7's MiniRoos 'Kick-Off'