Other Uniform Requirements
Your fees include a voucher that will pay for your uniform requirements according to age:
ORDERING YOUR UNIFORM
Follow these steps ...
STEP 1. Register & Pay
Haven't registered and paid? Click here for Registration Instructions.
Credit Card payment clears immediately. EFT transfer can take up to 1 week extra.to clear/check.
STEP 2. Registration APPROVAL
Only after your payment has cleared, you will receive a 'Registration Approved' email - see examples below. You must receive this email before proceeding: Not received it? See 'Questions & Answers' section below.
Not received your 'Registration Approved' email? See 'Questions & Answers' section below.
STEP 3. Receive Your Voucher
Once your registration has been confirmed, a gift voucher will be sent to the email address you used to register - see example below:
Not received your voucher? See 'Questions & Answers' section below.
STEP 4. Order Your Uniform
The first time you use your voucher, you will need to create a ClubStore account. IMPORTANT: Your Clubstore email address MUST match your registration email exactly to access your voucher.
Already have your uniform from last year? Use the voucher to get something else.
Please note: Vouchers expire at 31 December of each year.
STEP 5. DELIVERY
Information about our new delivery times and methods is available on our Club Store.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
"My voucher hasn't arrived"
1. Check your 'Junk Mail' folder by searching for "Club Store voucher".
2. Did you definitely receive this Registration Approval email?
Yes, got the email. Vouchers are sent every Monday after your registration has been approved. If it has been more than 1 week, your voucher email was most likely blocked. Check this Current Player Vouchers Issued -2018 list. IF you're on it
- For MiniRoos 'KickOff' (Under 5-7's): Note that 'Summer' Term 1 & 2 do not receive a voucher as no uniform is required. For 'Winter' Term 2 & 3, Your voucher code is the player's date of birth as 8 digits/figures e.g. 19th June 2001 would be: 19062001. Go to our Club Store to order.
- For Under 8's and older, incl. Senior Players: Your voucher code is the player's 8-digit FFA number from your registration email. Go to our Club Store to order.
No, haven't received a Registration Approval email. This means your registration has not been approved, Find your registration type in the list below:
- 'Discount Fees Volunteer' registration - have you completed all steps under the Volunteer/Helper Discount section, including nominating your volunteer activity/activities. If you have, please contact your Age Group Coordinator.
- 'KidSport' registration - please contact the council where your lodged your application to confirm your validation number and email it through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Fees registration - please check that have you paid your registration e.g. if you nominated for 'Bank Transfer EFT Payment' ensure that you have transferred the funds and included your/your child's FFA number in the description. EFT payments can take 1 week to clear. As vouchers are only sent every Monday, it may take up to 2 weeks to process your payment and issue your voucher.
I get a "Coupon .... does not belong to you" error
This is caused when the email address you use in Clubstore doesn't match your Registration email address. Please use your registration email address (step 2 above) when you create your ClubStore account/billing details.
"My voucher from last year doesn't work?"
All vouchers are only valid in the same year they are issued.
"I need to return an item"
Returns for incorrect sizing can be exchanged as follows:
- Items must be returned in 'as new' condition
- Returned items must include your paperwork/order email and include a note confirming exchange requested
- Please deliver to our equipment volunteers who are in attendance every Thursday from 5pm at our Raphael Park Storeroom
- Your returns should be processed for collection within 1-2 weeks. For follow up queries, please reply to your 'Order Confirmation' email with your order details.
General enquiries with Vouchers, Uniforms and Registrations can be posted here: Registration and Voucher Chat Room. Please read the above carefully as most responses to your questions will direct you to this page for more information!
Visit our Club Store here at curtinfootball.clubstore.co