Futsal is Fun!
Futsal or indoor football is and a great way to burn off energy after school and to stay fit in the "off-season"!
Curtin Football offers supervised futsal sessions in school term 4.
Summer Program 2016-2017
- Fun for ages 8-16 years open to members and non-members
- Venue: Curtin Stadium (link here)
- Time: arrive 4:30pm for 4:45pm kick-off and 5:45pm finish
Dates: 2016 TERM 4 - Tuesdays as follows:
- Part 1: Tues 11th Oct - Tues 8th Nov
- Part 2: Tues 29th Nov - Tues 13th Dec
- What to bring: Non-marking running shoes and drink bottle
- Cost: $80 this includes all 8 sessions
- Tickets: Must be pre-purchased from our Club Store. ***No payment on the day***
You can purchase your ticket after week 1 (price is the same). Please purchase your ticket via the link and bring a copy (ticket number and name required) and start playing.
On arrival, kids will be sorted into teams by age groupings so please arrive 15 mins early so games can start on time.
No payment accepted on the day.
If you need help contact our volunteer coordinator
Chat (TeamApp): Junior parents Q&A chat room