KEEP IN TOUCH!
We use the TeamApp online service for communications. The service offers members a password protected club portal accessible via a website and smartphone apps.
All players (seniors) and parents/carers (juniors) need to sign up for a FREE TeamApp account and join our club using the smartphone app or website.
Once joined you need to subscribe to the applicable access groups, for example "Parents - xxx", "Team - xxx", "Metro Men Div 5", etc.
Existing members can update their access groups via the website or app at any time.
TEAMAPP ACCOUNT SIGN-UP (APP)
- Download TeamApp
- Sign in or create a new TeamApp account. Please create as a parent, not child player.
- Search for "Curtin Uni Football Club" and join our teamapp.
- Select all relevant access groups, eg "Parents - U7s MiniRoos", "Parents - U10s", etc.
- Check that notifications are enabled under 'Settings'.
TeamApp Account Sign-up (WEB)
- Visit http://curtinfootball.com (best on a computer/tablet) or install the smartphone app.
- Tap/click "SIGN UP" > "SIGN UP TO USE TEAM APP".
- Complete the form and "SUBMIT".
- Check your email and confirm your address.
- "LOG IN" and search for "Curtin University Football Club".
- Click "JOIN" (website) or "Become a member of this team" (app).
- Choose your applicable access groups, eg "Parents - xxx", "Team - xxx".
- Click "JOIN" (website) or "Continue" (app).
TeamApp Access Groups
To get the right information you need to join the correct access groups!
A junior player's parents/carers should include their player's full name in the access request to assist the committee to approve quickly.
For example, parents/carers of an U10 player should join:
- "Parents - U8-11s" (for club info)
- "Team - U10 Olyroos" (for team info) - teams available close to game 1
Updating via SMARTPHONE APP (latest version):
Open TeamApp (Curtin) > Sign In (if required) > Settings > Access Groups > choose your groups > Update.
Updating via WEBSITE:
Visit http://curtinfootball.com > Sign In (if required) > Membership > choose your groups > Update.
Once you've signed up, you will receive relevant club/team notices via smartphone app notifications or email (sometimes both). You can choose to enable or disable email and notifications in your account settings.
Email - unsubscribe/Re-subscribe
To change your email preferences visit:
Update your email IN TEAMAPP
Please use the same email address for your teamapp and FFA/myfootballclub accounts.
Updating via WEBSITE:
Visit http://curtinfootball.com > Sign In (if required) > username (top right) > Edit account > change your email/details > Save.
Although we primarily use our TeamApp website and app, you can also find us on: