What is it?
- Casual football games with some light training
- 4 small-sized pitches setup
- 1 pitch each for state league mens, metro / Sunday league, Metro / Masters, and women's teams.
- Groups will occasionally have a more structured training or fitness session planned, but there will always be a small sided game if you are just there for fun.
Who is it for?
- All senior members of CUFC
- Juniors 14 and older (with consultation from Technical Director and parents)
- Friends and new members
When is it?
- Tuesdays 6:30pm - 8pm
- 17th October – 19th December
- The clubhouse will be open after each session. Please support the club's cover of pitch hire costs and keeping the football free by buying something to eat and drink following the session
What to bring?
- Football boots and shin guards
- Red / white reversible bib http://curtinfootball.clubstore.co/product/training-bib-adults/ (if you don't have just bring 1 red shirt and 1 white)