Welcome to CUFC
For detailed information about all our teams choose START HERE on our app and website or continue below to register now.
STEP 1 - JOIN US ON TEAMAPP
Click here for correct TeamApp set up. This allows you to get training and game details, updates on social events or ask a question.
STEP 2 - REGISTER & Pay
Complete an online registration form at our PlayFootball page. IMPORTANT: the registration pages work better when you open the link in a new web browser window, not within TeamApp. On iOS/Apple, press down firmly on the link and hold (mobile) or open on PC/Web browser.
STEP 3 - PURCHASE YOUR UNIFORM
Our Uniforms page will help you get your shorts, socks and merchandise.
STEP 4 - COME TO TRAINING
Meet your team mates and coaches or ask a question - team & training details here.
Membership Fees (2020 COVID Reduced Prices)
- KidSport Vouchers: Discount for families in need - apply here
- Under 5-7's MiniRoos Kick-Off: $150 (Term 2, 3 and 4 program)
- Under 8's MiniRoos In-House: $180
- Under 8-12's MiniRoos Home & Away: $180
- Under 13-18's Home & Away: $275
- Senior Men & Women (born 2001 or earlier): $309
- Senior Men & Women - Volunteer Discount - apply here: $215
- Non-Playing Member (incl. voting rights): $50
- Social Member (non-voting): $16
Fees exclude credit card transaction fees and are subject change without notice.
Training: No need to register before training. Come down and try us out and ask some questions. Teams and training times can be found here.
PlayFootball Registration: Under 'Product Select', players should choose: 1. Curtin Football, 2. Player, 3.Club Football, 4. Community. Screenshot here.
- You can also contact the Play Football Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8880 7983 (9am-9pm MON-FRI & 10am-3pm SAT)
- Post a question in our Registration Q&A chat room
Players-Coaches-Volunteers: If you do more than one role, you need to register for each one.
Membership 'FINE PRINT'
REGISTRATION HELP DESK (FFA)
If you experience difficulties with the FFA's new registration system (playfootball.com.au) please contact the FFA National Registration Help Desk for support.
Our admin people are volunteers, so please be patient if waiting for an answer.
Before asking new questions, please read the Registration FAQ (above) and the relevant team info page.
TeamApp CHAT (sign in required)|
Registration Q&A (All Ages)
More contacts listed on our
|Contact Us - Club Directory|