Welcome to CUFC
For detailed information about all our teams choose START HERE on our app and website or continue below to register now.
Register to play in four easy steps:
STEP 1. JOIN US ON TEAMAPP
Click here for correct set up. This allows you to get training and game details, updates on social events or ask a question.
STEP 2. REGISTER & Pay
Complete an online registration form at our PlayFootball page. IMPORTANT: the registration pages work better when you open the link in a new web browser window, not within TeamApp. On iOS/Apple, press down firmly on the link and hold (mobile) or open on PC/Web browser.
Player - Juniors|
|Player - Seniors|
STEP 3. ORDER YOUR UNIFORM
Our Uniforms page will help you get your shorts, socks and merchandise. Don't miss out - order now!
STEP 4. COME TO TRAINING
Meet your team mates and coaches or ask a question - team & training details here.
- KidSport Vouchers: Discount for families in need - apply here
- Under 5-7's MiniRoos 'Kick-Off' (born 2012-2014): $175
- Under 8-12's MiniRoos Home & Away (born 2007-2011): $275
- Under 13-18's Home & Away (born 2001-2006): $375
- Senior Men & Women (born 2000 or earlier): $395
- Senior Men & Women - Volunteer Discount - apply here: $275
- Non-Playing Member (incl. voting rights): $50
- Social Member (non-voting): $16
Fees exclude credit card transaction fees and are subject change without notice.
Vouchers: To streamline registration and save volunteer time and effort, the club will not be using uniform vouchers in 2019.
Training: No need to register before training. Come down and try us out and ask some questions. Teams and training times can be found here.
PlayFootball Registration: Under 'Product Select', players should choose: 1. Curtin Football, 2. Player, 3.Club Football, 4. Community. Screenshot here.
- Our new Registrar will be at Raphael Park Thursdays from 5:00-5:30pm at Junior Training session.
- You can also contact the Play Football Support Desk at email@example.com or (02) 8880 7983 (9am-9pm MON-FRI & 10am-3pm SAT)
- Post a question in our Registration Questions chat room
Players-Coaches-Volunteers: If you do more than one role, you need to register for each one.
State League Players: During registration, select "Community" to proceed (FFA have been notified).
Membership 'FINE PRINT'
REGISTRATION HELP DESK (FFA)
If you experience difficulties with the FFA's new registration system (playfootball.com.au) please contact the FFA National Registration Help Desk for support.
|by online form||New support ticket|
Our admin people are volunteers, so please be patient if waiting for an answer.
Before asking new questions, please read the Registration FAQ (above) and the relevant team info page.
TeamApp CHAT (login required)|
Registration Q&A (Juniors & Seniors)
Club Registrar (volunteer)
Available 5:00-5:30pm Thursdays at Raphael Park during preseason
More contacts listed on our