- 2018 Season registrations are Open
- All are done on through the associations provider www.myfootballclub.com.au. Click the button to go straight there.
UNIFORM & STORE VOUCHERS
- The club has minimum uniform requirements that can be bought through our online store. Up to 10 days after registering you will get an email with your electronic voucher to spend in our store to same value of the minimum requirements for your team. If you already own the minimum uniform from last year then spend it on whatever you choose, of course buy as many extras as you wish.
- More info about required uniform, vouchers and club store available here.
- Direct link to our online club store: curtinfootball.clubstore.co
Age groups are based on player age at 31st December 2018
|Membership Type||Package||Fees to be paid||incl store voucher|
|Under 4-7s In house 4-a-side mini football - Mini roos||Full Fees||$150||$20|
|Includes terms 2 and 3||Kidsport||$0||$20|
|Under 8s-12s Home and Away Football - Miniroos||Full fees||$250||$36|
|Juniors U13-18's Home and Away Football - Full pitch||Full fees||$370||$36|
|Senior (19 & Older)||Full fees||$399||$56|
|To be eligible for Volunteer pricing you must complete this sign up sheet before you will be approved||Volunteer^||$285^||$56|
|Non-Playing Member (incl. voting rights)||-||$50||$16|
|Social Member (non-voting)||-||$16||$16|
- The Club runs various extension programs such as Junior Futsal, Let's PLay Saturday a summer program and Jumpers for goal posts. These are all priced separately, The above are prices for playing memberships for 2018 winter season
- Fees exclude credit card transaction fees and are subject change by the committee at anytime.
The fine print and MEMBERSHIP DOCUMENTS
If you need help with registration please contact our volunteer team/comp coordinators.
Post a question in our Registration Questions Chat Room
Club contacts and directory available here. however all of our admin people are volunteers please be patient if waiting for an answer