MiniRoos Club Football uses modified rules and pitches tailor-made to the needs of young bodies and minds. In this 'Skill Acquisition Phase' coaches balance good technical development with the importance teamwork, an inclusive atmosphere and above all, fun.
- Designed for: Boys & Girls born 2006-2010
- Games: Sunday mornings
- Training: Tuesdays & Thursday afternoons from 5pm-6:15pm
- Training: Raphael Park, Gloucester Street, Victoria Park WA 6100 (map here)
- Home Games: Raphael Park
- Away Games: Opposition ground location will be communicated by your Team Manager volunteer.
- Format: Modified rules and pitch sizes that are age appropriate. Teams play in age/ability based FootballWest competition. Younger age teams will normally play opposition closer to our home ground.
Uniform/What to bring:
- Training: Sports clothing (no uniform), football/soccer boots (required), shin pads (required), drink bottle.
- Games: Football/soccer boots (required), shin pads (required), drink bottle and hat. Your volunteer Team Manager will distribute playing shirts to be returned at end of season. Once registered and paid, a Uniform Voucher will be emailed to parents that covers the cost of club shorts and socks from our online ClubStore. See our Vouchers & Uniforms page for more information.
- Training begins: Tuesday 20th February and Thursday 22nd February. New players are welcome to join us for training and meet our coaches and volunteers. See 'What to Bring' above.
- First game: Sunday 8th April
- Cost: $250 (KidSport subsidy information below)
- NOTES: Due to the young age of MiniRoos players, parents are required to be present during sessions, or nominate a fellow parent that will be present. Additionally, your assistance in setting up/packing up (usually no more than 5 minutes) is required and greatly appreciated by our volunteers.
Registration is possible prior to any session throughout the term. Sorry, no discount or refunds for missed sessions. Financial assistance up to $150 is available for successful applicants of the government-run KidSport program. Once approved (can take from 1-2 weeks), you will need to email your 'KidSport Code' to firstname.lastname@example.org with your child's name and 'FFA Registration Number' to complete their registration.
If you have any further questions, after reading the above, please contact our volunteer coordinators
Chat (TeamApp): Registration & Voucher Enquiries Chat Room Note: to access you first need to join our TeamApp and select the access group: Parents - U8-12's.