New for 2018! Our new girls-only teams are designed to provide inclusive, fun sporting opportunities for girls in girls teams. At this age group we work to NPL standards with coaches working toward or holding current AFC C-License qualifications. Come join us for this exciting new era for Curtin Football!
- Designed for: Girls born 2001-2006
- Games: Sunday mornings
- Please register your interest (below) to find out more about upcoming training and have a go sessions.
- Training: Raphael Park, Gloucester Street, Victoria Park WA 6100 (map here)
- Home Games: Raphael Park
- Away Games: Opposition ground location will be communicated by your Team Manager volunteer.
- Format: Full pitch 11-a-side football.
- At this age group we work to NPL standards with coaches working toward or holding current AFC C-License qualifications.
Uniform/What to bring:
- Training: Sports clothing (no uniform), football/soccer boots (required), shin pads (required), drink bottle.
- Games: Football/soccer boots (required), shin pads (required), drink bottle and hat. Your volunteer Team Manager will distribute playing shirts to be returned at end of season. Once registered and paid, a Uniform Voucher will be emailed to parents that covers the cost of club shorts and socks from our online ClubStore. See our Vouchers & Uniforms page for more information.
- Event dates: To be advised. Please register your interest in form below.
- Cost: $370 (KidSport subsidy information below)
Financial assistance up to $150 is available for successful applicants of the government-run KidSport program. Once approved (can take from 1-2 weeks), you will need to email your 'KidSport Code' to email@example.com with your child's name and 'FFA Registration Number' to complete their registration.
Working with Schools
Curtin University's Sport & Recreation department is working with Curtin Football to build partnerships with schools in our area. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Enter your details here to find out more about our great events and programs:
If you have any further questions, after reading the above, please contact our volunteer coordinators
Chat (TeamApp): Registration & Voucher Enquiries Chat Room Note: to access you first need to join our TeamApp and select the access group: Parents - U13-17'S Girls