Our inclusive, fun sporting opportunities for girls in girls teams. At this age group we work to NPL standards with coaches working toward or holding current AFC C-License qualifications. Come join us for this exciting new era for Curtin Football!
- Designed for: Boys born 2003-2005
- Games: Sunday mornings
- Training: Tuesdays & Thursday afternoons from 5pm-6:30pm
- Training: Raphael Park, Gloucester Street, Victoria Park WA 6100 (map here)
- Home Games: Raphael Park
- Away Games: Opposition ground location will be communicated by your Team Manager volunteer.
- Format: Full pitch 11-a-side football.
- At this age group we work to NPL standards with coaches working toward or holding current AFC C-License qualifications.
Uniform/What to bring:
- Training: Sports clothing (no uniform), football/soccer boots (required), shin pads (required), drink bottle.
- Games: Football/soccer boots (required), shin pads (required), drink bottle and hat. Your volunteer Team Manager will distribute playing shirts to be returned at end of season. Once registered and paid, a Uniform Voucher will be emailed to parents that covers the cost of club shorts and socks from our online ClubStore. See our Vouchers & Uniforms page for more information.
- Training begins: Tuesday 20th February and Thursday 22nd February. New players are welcome to join us for training and meet our coaches and volunteers. See 'What to Bring' above.
- First game: Sunday 8th April
- Cost: $370 (KidSport subsidy of up to $150 may be available - see below)
Financial assistance up to $150 is available for successful applicants of the government-run KidSport program. Once approved (can take from 1-2 weeks), you will need to email your 'KidSport Code' to email@example.com with your child's name and 'FFA Registration Number' to complete their registration.
If you have any further questions, after reading the above, please contact our volunteer coordinators
Chat (TeamApp): Registration & Voucher Enquiries Chat Room Note: to access you first need to join our TeamApp and select the access group: Parents - U13-15'S Boys