About Curtin Academy
Curtin Academy welcomes players from all Perth football clubs
Following an extensive review and development process, Curtin University Football Club is pleased to announce the launch of our new Curtin Football Academy. This exciting new chapter for our club progresses our focus on Junior Development by partnering inter alia with external providers such as the world-renowned Coerver Coaching system.
While these programs are designed to supplement/run in addition to Curtin Football's existing training sessions, it also delivers club-wide benefits to all players through assistance and support for our current coaching and player group.
About Coerver Coaching
Anthony Benetti, Head Coach at Coerver Coaching, explains:
"Coerver Coaching is endorsed by some of the most influential coaches, players, clubs and federations in football world and is considered by many to be the number 1 skills training method in the world. Drills and games are taken from the world renowned Pyramid of Player Development curriculum focusing on areas such as Ball Mastery, Receiving and Passing, Speed (with and without the ball, Moves (1v1) finishing and small group play. Coerver Coaching looks to build a solid foundation of confidence on the ball in a fun and safe environment"
Our introductory Development Program aka Skill Acquisition Program is targeted towards players who demonstrate consistently high levels of commitment, have a positive 'Growth Mindset' and are keen to learn new skills.
- AGES: Boys & Girls from 8-15 years
- WHEN: Saturdays from 10-11am
- PLAYERS: LIMITED to 14 places
- FORMAT: Skills-based coaching sessions
- BRING: Sports clothing, football (soccer) boots, shin pads, drink bottle
- VENUE: Edinburgh Oval, Curtin University, Kent Street WA 6102
- PARKING: FREE on-campus parking - See https://curtinfootball.teamapp.com/custom_pages/1156
||NOV 2019 - MAR 2020||14|
4 MAY 2020- 29 JUN 2020
27 JUL 2020 - 21 SEP 2020
This is the next phase at Curtin Academy. After graduating from the Development Program, players will be invited to participate in the Performance Program and extend their skills to the highest level.
To enrol, please buy an enrolment ticket under TICKETING on our app or website.
|Term 2||$165||Coming soon!|
|Term 3||$165||buy enrolment ticket here|
|Term 4||TBA||Coming soon!|
Please join us on TeamApp to stay informed on session changes and news.
- Download TeamApp
- Sign in or create a new TeamApp account. Please create as a parent, not child player.
- Search for "Curtin Uni Football Club" and join our teamapp.
- Select all relevant access groups, eg "Parents - Curtin Academy", "Parents - U10s", etc.
- Check that notifications are enabled under 'Settings'.
Detailed instructions and help with TeamApp available here.
TeamApp CHAT (sign in required)|
Curtin Academy Q&A
Curtin Academy Coordinator