Our club will provide you with the support and resources you will need to be an effective coach of a team of players in this age group, facilitating training sessions and organising game day player involvement
• Planning and delivering training sessions throughout the season;
• Ensuring all participants are given equal opportunity to play;
• Managing game-day player rotations;
• Consistently emphasising enjoyment and involvement rather than winning and competition; and
• Promoting supportive and positive behaviours.
In particular, we are looking for coaches for our 8s players. This is a great opportunity to to get involved in organising fun football exercises with an emphasis on building a love of the game.
Please contact Simon Ward (Technical Director) on 0419964097
for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org