Competition and Teams
Our teams participate in these FootballWest competitions:
State League U18
Junior Boys U18
Junior Boys U16
The club's youth development squad is a 3 team squad who train together and teams are selected by coaching staff for each weekend's fixtures. State League usually play Saturday and Junior leagues Sunday so availability and age is a factor in selection.
- Flexibility in match times, allows continued club football for players involved in private school system
- Opportunity to progress players and move between teams
- Integration between playing groups
- Large numbers at training provides football development and social/friendship benefits
- Opportunities for progression to senior football for players during the season by introduction to a senior team at the club
Teams will be named each week. Players who are ready will also be able to progress into senior squads. The development squad is also about ensuring players all get playing time and the two teams that play in juniors boys 18's and 16's are run with even playing time. State League 18's does not have interchange.
Throughout preseason and during the season new players are welcome to come to a training session at the times listed below. Please Join us on TeamApp access groups, "new players" and "youth development squad". You can also put your name down here to get updates
Pre-season training for 2017 is running on Tuesday & Thursday nights at Raphael Park. Training will commence at 6:30pm sharp and will run for 90 mins.
Coaches & Contacts
Development Squad Head Coach and State League U18 Coach: Martin Hogg (AFC C License) 0413838518
Development Squad Assistant Coach and Junior Boys U18 Coach: Position vacant
Development Squad Assistant Coach and Junior Boys U16 Coach: Neil Hayward
Goalkeeping Coach: Simon Ward (AFC C License) email@example.com
Technical Director: Mike Chapman (AFC License) firstname.lastname@example.org