Team Managers - Juniors
- Ensure all players are registered to play (essential for insurance).
- Work with your Age Group Coordinator to resolve any queries, issues you/your team may have.
- Ensure good communications between parents and the club by getting everyone signed up to the Curtin Football 'Team App' - instructions here.
- Coordinate player availability with coach and parents.
- Check/update your Team's Page to ensure all details are accurate/complete.
Under 13-16's only:
- For home matches, check this link to see your game has been allocated a referee. If not, a parent/volunteer will need to referee the match (home games only). Your Group Coordinator who may also be able to assist in finding a volunteer/external referee.
- Ensure referees fees are paid before each match (Referees Fees 2017). Funds for these will be remitted to you in advance by our treasurer (email@example.com) in groups of home games.
- Enter results via SportsTG website after each match.
Under 5-12's only:
- Organise your team's involvement in our State League Junior Mascot Program (U5-12's only).
- Keep equipment storerooms neat and organised.
- Familiarise yourself with the First Aid - Policies and Procedures.
- Complete match card for home games - refer Match card - sample and instructions.
- Arrange prompt replacement of first aid items used from the team kit, e.g. cold packs, bandages, etc.
- Roster team duties such as pitch setup, fruit, scoring, timekeeping, game leader.
- Coordinate volunteers for team canteen duty.
- Encourage parents to participate (guidelines) and abide by the the Code of Conduct.
Please contact your Age Group Coordinator
Team Managers - Seniors
How to book a home friendly match - all needs minimum 1 week notice
- Check the calendar of existing games Try to align games with other teams on adjacent pitches and factor in the following
- Change rooms, slightly stagger kick-off times
- Canteen, more teams at home on similar times, more chance of getting it staffed and it is more fun.
- Pitches A, B and C often called 1,2 or 3 (you can work out the pattern) pick one that is not being used.
- Book the pitch, remember not all bookings at Edinburgh oval are CUFC, complete the request form, and email firstname.lastname@example.org telling him to check for a new response. Following that you need to confirm Liam has confirmed it on this spreadheet before locking it in,
- Click this link to complete a form and sanction the game and book a ref. Compulsory for insurance
- Add the event to your team's football calendar, make sure you add the pitch you booked. This will put your game on the calendar so other teams can view and book around you. This also lets players RSVP and view the fixtures on your info pages
- Responsible for Match Day Football Ball
- Roster/organise washing playing shirts. IMPORTANT: club shirts are NOT to be taken home by players.
- Check here to see your game has been allocated a referee by FootballWest. If not, a volunteer will need to referee the match (home games only). Your Group Coordinator may also be able to assist in finding a volunteer/external referee.
- Match day checklist
- Coaches/Team Managers Chat Room - ask a question, seek advice.
- Need additional players to help out this week? Post a message in the 'Players needed/wanted - Senior Men' Chat Room
- Player Registration Cards (FFA Numbers) - under Documents section of app. Scroll down list to 'r' for 'Regos - ...'
- *ALL* Curtin Teams Fixtures - available under 'Fixtures/Results' (app button or menu on web browser)
- Raphael Park (Victoria Park) Pitch Map and Edinburgh Oval (Curtin University) Pitch Map
- Security Procedures - Coaches/Team Managers - Open Clubrooms, Change Rooms, Store Room.
- Keep Storerooms neat and organised
- Check out our Coaches Information page for advice, resources etc.
- Equipment Chat Room - Need equipment? Post a message here.
- Generic Match Card
- Football West Resources page - Laws of the Game, Forms and Reports
Please contact your Group Coordinator