Join us for the Margaret River Football Tournament weekend. A long-standing tradition and highlight of the preseason calendar. It’s great value, even greater fun and builds team/club spirit leading into the season.
WHEN: Arrive afternoon/evening on Friday 22nd Feb, returning afternoon on Sunday 24th Feb 2019.
WHO: We have multiple men’s and women’s teams, across a range of ages and abilities e.g. State League, Ams, Metros and Masters.
- Tournament nomination and all games (15-20 min halves)
- Two night’s accommodation at Margaret’s Beach Resort, including swimming pool, sauna, alfresco BBQ area and bar with restaurant.
- Dinner Friday and Saturday night INCLUDED as well as light breakfast.
Just BYO drinks and snacks.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKET NOW
Itinerary below. Places are limited, so book NOW to lock it in. Please post questions in the comments section.
– Arrive anytime from 2pm onwards (evening is fine if you can’t get away from work ‘til late), unpack and join us for a drink around the heated pool at Margaret’s Beach Resort (www.margaretsbeachresort.com.au)
– Rossco’s 2-course dinner (BBQ both courses) from around 7pm and then again around 11pm (all included). Salad always optional.
– Game 1 normally around 9-10am. All games at Gloucester Park Football Oval, Margaret River. Support Football MR and buy one of their world-class Bacon & Egg Breakfast Rolls.
– Game 2 around 12-1pm … then
– Lunch at the ground or pub lunch in town.
– Game 3 KO around 3pm
– Back to MBR for shower/swim and re-hydration
– Happy ‘hour’ at the Gnarabar Beer Emporium (in MBR) from 5-7pm
– Pizza dinner (included) around 7pm
– Party on until late or optional bus/maxi taxi to take anyone wanting to go into town.
- Game 4 around 10am. Think ‘Zombie Apocalypse’ with orange shirts and a football.
- Checkout of Marg’s Beach Resort. Usually late checkout on offer for shower and change.
- Quarter final around midday so timing may change but otherwise …
- Lunch at the Colonial Brewery (www.colonialbrewingco.com.au) and then head home
Get your ticket now!
Margaret's Beach Resort, Margaret River, Western Australia